ConstantReality is a computer and network install and servicing company.
Providing support to Fayetteville, Georgia and the surrounding areas since 2001.
Pickup & Drop off – Fixed Cost: $70 (Labor Only, Parts Extra)
* Your desktop PC or laptop.
* Virus Removal
* Update & optimize Windows & security software
* Physically clean the interior of the machine.
* Spyware Removal
* Nearly anything wrong with your Desktop PC or Laptop.
Contact us for a free consultation!
Drop off service allows us to charge a fixed price. It also gives us time to order required parts, such as a broken screen, and install it as soon as the part arrives, without having to contact you again to schedule another appointment like our on site service may need to. After the device is repaired, We will contact you for a good time to have us drop the device off. Payment must be made before or during drop off and not after.
If you would like for us to setup the device, Such as hooking up all the computer wires on your desk, It will be billed at a discounted rate of $20 for the first 30 minutes on site, Then billed at our normal hourly rate.
We will contact you with any changes in the price or parts as we investigate your machine before we order the additional parts required.
On Site Services – $80 / Hour
Minimum one hour. Billed in 30 minute increments. All billing is rounded up to the next half hour.
This price stays the same no matter how many computers you need networked, repaired, upgraded, desks built, computers setup, or otherwise.
This flat rate includes labor and travel in our area.
Additional equipment your issue may require, such as parts and equipment, is not included in the hourly flat rate charge. You will be notified of any additional charges before hand to decide if you want to proceed.
– Network installs/upgrades
– Desktop and Laptops
– Hardware installs/upgrades
– Hardware inspections/cleaning
– Software installs/upgrades
– Virus/Trojan removal
– Memory installs/upgrades
– Video card installs/upgrades
– Additional harddrive space
– CD-Rom/CD-RW/DVD installation
– Desk and equipment assembly
– Ready to assemble furniture
– Software installation
– Operating System Optimization
– Personal Training
– Free Computer Recycling
– Setting up and Securing Networks and Computers.
– Recommended Backup solutions through a variety of different methods including offsite backups in case of a disaster such as a fire.
If we can’t do it, We will tell you that we can’t do it, and then possibly recommend someone who can.
7 Days a week
8am – 7pm
All requests, issues, and concerns must go through the ✉ Ticket Desk for proper client history.
All incoming calls will have a ticket created and a ticket number provided.
Daily updates will be provided on the status of your pick up service through the Ticket Desk.
✉ Click here to access the Ticket Desk
Contact us through our Support Ticket Desk or by calling us to receive a free consultation.
Our ticket system allows you to log in and view a history of your service.
If your device is still under warranty please contact the manufacturer for repair first.